Antigravity Yoga Retreat and sunsets in Ibiza September 2019
If you are a Yoga lover (like me) and you are attracted by the exoticism of the island of Ibiza and its sunsets, this retreat that I organized with the great Yogini Sonia, is for you!
It is about combining the benefits of a daily Yoga practice, with the wild beauty of one of the most famous of the Balearic Islands, Ibiza, and its legendary sunsets. In fact, in the white island (or Piteusa because of the beautiful pine trees that cover it), the sunsets that can be enjoyed are completely different, depending on the beaches where you decide to go.
Entering the specific of the Yoga that we will practice, with Sonia we do not practice only the traditional Hata Yoga but also and above all the AntiGravity Aerial Yoga.
What is it? It is a type of Yoga in which asanas are performed in suspension, thanks to a hammock in technical fabric, which represents at the same time a support and a challenge. Are you ready to return as a child and fly?
The island of Ibiza has the power to offer. So here we thought of organizing three sunsets, three different (amazing) locations:
- The first night in Eivissa, in a small place in the old city of the famous capital of the island; a sunset with live music, a festive atmosphere to enter the spirit of the island.
- The second evening in the magical beach of Cala Comte, with feet in the sea, while the sun is touching the water right before our eyes.
- The last evening in the mystical light of the Mirador of Es Vedrà, the rocky islet considered the third magnetic field of the Earth, after the North Pole and the Bermuda triangle, and one of the most important energy fields in the world.
The retreat lasts from Thursday evening to Sunday or 3 nights and 4 days. However, there is the possibility for those wishing to add one more day or Monday September 16th.
Both solutions include:
- Transport from Ibiza Airport to your destination
- Accommodation in Casa Magnana, availability of double, triple and quadruple rooms
- Breakfast, lunch, vegetarian dinner organized in the Villa by a private chef are included
- Hata Yoga and Pranayama lesson (1 hour and a half), at 12.00
- Before the practice in the morning it is possible to go to the beach or stay in the pool
- Antigravity lesson (1 hour and a half) every afternoon
- Transportation every evening to watch the sunset and return to Casa Magnana for dinner.
Some things to know and exclusions:
- In the presented costs THE FLIGHT IS NOT INCLUDED
- The minimum number of Participants to organize the Retreat is 6 people
- The retreat is open to everyone, even beginners and those who have never practiced Antigravity Aerial Yoga.
- Dinner on the evening of arrival is not included, 20 Euro per person must be added for a pizza (Pizza+soft drink+water) or 30 for a vegetarian dinner (2 courses+water).
- If you choose a solution in a Quadruple room, 49 Euros must be removed to the total
- It is possible to organize dinners in restaurants on the island with additional costs.
While Sonia will be your teacher in the Yogic experience, I will accompany you throughout the retreat, I will be your guide and your reference on the island, an island that is part of my story and that I love.
Choose your package
RETREAT of 4 days / 3 nights
RETREAT of 5 days / 4 nights
Book now your Ibiza experience
Do not miss this opportunity, few places available! Book now or for more informations, please write to email@example.com