Just imagine what can be the dish of the most popular social network in the world, with nearly two billion active users.
It is one of the most popular and loved dishes in the world. In Italy, country of origin of this delicious dish, is moving a business of about sixty million euro (not peanuts!). An American, eats in a year on average twice the amount consumed by an Italian. Then?
Of course, it’s THE PIZZA (made in Italy) dedicated to facebook! Not a normal pizza, but a Gourmet pizza that the pizza maker of La Taverna Gourmet in Milan, Vincenzo, dedicated to the king of social media.
A special welcome that Davide and the staff of la Taverna Gourmet dedicated to Livestreaming Italia, this is the identikit who inspired them to create the special pizza dedicated to the Facebook users:
Identikit of Facebook user
- He\she uses Facebook as entertainment but more and more as a tool to empower his\her business
- he\she likes to interact with friends, relatives, classmates (at least at the beginning)
- He\she likes to spy on others’s lives through FB wall
- He\she interacts little compared to what he\she sees
- He\she enjoys contents and news that are offered and created by others
- her\his Facebook wall can reflects his personality better than a website
- he\she can participates in unsuspected groups (without even knowing it!)
Here the video shot for Livestreaming Italia:
— Rossella Canevari (@rosscaneva) 27 ottobre 2016
Shrimp and guacamole Pizza ingredients:
The dough for 4 pizzas: 500 grams of flour type “0”, 50g of yeast, 2 teaspoons of salt, 300 ml of warm water, 10 ml of extra virgin olive oil
For the sauce: 2 avocado, 20g onion, chili, salt, 2 buffalo mozzarella from 50 g each, 32 prawns, Amalfi lemon oil.
dough: Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water, add the sifted flour, extra virgin olive oil and salt. Cover the dough with a cloth and place it in a warm place, after 2-3 hours (when it has doubled in volume), forming four solid balls and place the loaves on a baking sheet, cover and let stand 4-5 hours. Spread the pizza and bake at 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Dressing: Whisk avocados cleaned with onion, red pepper and salt and spread on the base of the pizza. Add buffaloes mozzarella tartare and lastly the raw shrimp. Finish with a grated of Amalfi lemon and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Se ti è piaciuto l’articolo, condividilo! grazie